Vegetarian Nachos for the Holidays!
ello, hello fam! Over here trying to figure out how it’s already November! So crazy – right? The holidays are just around the corner, which means the coming weeks will be packed with celebrations and gatherings. And if you’re anything like me, you want to bring something delicious that everyone can enjoy – even your vegetarian friends!
That’s why I’ve partnered with BUSH’S® Beans to share this mouthwatering, easy peasy Vegetarian Nachos recipe …. promise that everyone will love them! They’re crunchy, cheesy, salty and the BUSH’S® Mild Kidney Beans add that hearty, flavorful touch.
This is what you’ll need:
1. Prepare your guacamole by mashing your avocado with lime juice and sea salt. You can add red onion and jalapeño for extra flavor.
2. Arrange your chips on a large platter.
3. Heat up your queso. This will make it soft enough to drizzle all over the tortillas.
4. Drain the BUSH’S® Mild Kidney Beans.
5. Slice your jalapeños. (Note: Make sure to wash your hands before touching your face or anything else.)
6. Now, it’s time to assemble your nachos by adding the toppings all over the tortillas. First, add the kidney beans, then the queso, more kidney beans, the chunky salsa, jalapenos and guacamole on top. Then spread the cilantro all over the nachos – anndddd voilá! Enjoy!
I invite you to try this recipe – you won’t regret it! Ever since we first tried it – my hubby has been asking me to make it again… it’s that delicious!
Until next time, my lovely fam!